SEAS Morris 2016 Basic Sailing
|Class||Classroom Sessions||Water Sessions||Registration|
|1 ($180)||7:00pm - 9:45pm|
May 17, 24, June 7 & 14
|Morris Hills High School||8:30am-5:00pm|
June 11 & 18
|Budd Lake||Enroll now!|
|2 ($180)||6:30pm - 9:30pm|
July 12, 14, 19 & 21
|Mount Olive Community Building||8:30am-5:00pm|
July 16 & 23
|Budd Lake||(973) 691-0900 x7261|
- All courses are taught by SEAS certified instructors
- Students who pass, receive a SEAS Basic Sailing Certificate.
- Instructors may reschedule water sessions because of the weather.
- Students must be able to swim.
- Students under age 18 must weigh at least 80 lbs and must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
- Each student must bring (and wear) a PFD (life jacket) to each water session.
- Cost includes books and materials, but not a PFD.
Classes are usually administered through an adult education school. Each such school has its own rules and registration procedures. Contact the school using the phone number next to it. They will answer your questions about the course and how to register.For those classes NOT run through an adult education school, information and registration are handled by SEAS. Use the online registration or contact by phone (864) 962-7327 or email. Your call will be returned.